The MyPMS POS Module enables customers to conect to their preferred Restaurant, Bar, and Gift Shop Point of Sale system; their Merchat Account for credit card interfacing; sell Packages, or connect POS hardware to their system. Below are details for what can be included in the MyPMS POS Module.
For businesses that want to automate their credit card authorizations (auth, increment, and void), payments, refunds, batch settlements, the MyCard system is a must! MyCard uses your existing Merchant Account (or, we'll help you get a new one that saves you money) to allow swipe rates on all credit card activity. Completely integrated into the MyPMS system, the main features include:
- Swipe (or manually key) any credit card to a Booking, Group Booking, House Account, or Direct Bill payment.
- Ability to authorize, increment an authorization UP or DOWN (ie, add or remove to an auth), or void an auth to give money back to the card holder. All seamlessly from within the system.
- Authorization taken at checkin auths the 'Projected Income' (room and tax) + an optional 'One Time Auth' amount (a flat amount you assess for all guest) + an optional 'Nightly Time Auth' amount (an auth amount you assess for each night of a guest's stay). Whether or not you use the 'Authorize at Check in' we offer, it's a great way to make sure the card holder has the appropriate funds on a credit card to pay for their stay.
- PCI Compliance. You can check our latest PCI certification document here and our Self-Assessment as a SAQ-Eligible Service Provider Service Provider here.
- Batch settle from within MyPMS as a built-in part of Night Audit.
- Search by credit cards, to assist with finding booking using specific cards.
- Charge Back templates to make responding to a charge back easy and automatic.
- Online: From your website, you can offer Items for sale as an 'up-sale' each time someone makes an online booking. Experience shows that users are MORE likely to buy Extras after completing an online booking, in the privacy of their own homes/offices. Thus, sales of Items online often surpass those made 'off-line' at your facility. Each Item has its own image and description so that you can make a full-featured sell. Upon purchase online, these Items are downloaded and added to the Folio/Account as if you had done it yourself. A great merchandising solution!
- Packages: Sell Packages containing combinations of Rooms and Inventory Items either on your website or through the Global Booking Network. Packages are an increasing percentage of all online transactions, and usually provide a higher margin of profit to the lodging, and a better experience to your Guest. Watch how Expedia, Travelocity, and Orbitz are engaging Packages on their sites, and realize why this is a preferred way to plan - and sell - travel. Ask us how to take advantage of Packages now. See a few examples of Packages here.
BookingCenter interfaces to over 60 major Restaurant, Bar, and Gift Shop Point of Sale systems such as Micros, Aloha, Squirrel, Digital Dining, etc. We do this via our Guest Services Module.
But we also support the 'un-official' Micros x700 interface model for interfacing directly to devices that support it. One iOS (iPhone/iPad) system we recommend, and have had great success with, is ISIS POS (http://www.isispos.com). The direct interface avoids the UHLL/Guest Services cost, and allows MyPMS to connect directly to the POS provider. Ask us how